Strategic Planning and Performance Measurement
Strategic planning looks ahead toward desired goals and defines the performance to be measured, while Performance Measurement looks back at achievements and provides the feedback that keeps the strategic plan on target.
Strategic planning and Performance Measurement are the fundamental tools that help setting priorities and allocate resources in a changing environment. SPECS can support higher education institutions with:
- Engage with strategy and policy development.
- Enhanced Education Strategies, Plans and Frameworks.
- Conduct environmental scans and SWOT analysis.
- Facilitate strategic plans development and reviews.
- Implement Academic and Management Systems. (SIS, LMS, ERP,…).
- Develop Risk Management Strategies.