Quality and Institutional Effectiveness
Academic institutions’ efforts and ability to assess regularly their effectiveness in achieving their missions and purposes and use the obtained information for their continuous improvements are important indicators of institutional quality. The assessment process requires the gathering and analysis of evidence of congruence between an institution’s stated mission, purposes, and objectives and the actual outcomes of its programs and activities.
In order to be able to make an informed planning, decision-making, and resource allocation, an institution needs to determine how well and in what ways it is accomplishing its mission and purposes. Furthermore, institutions would need documentary evidences supporting assertions of quality made in their self-study reports and in their communications with their stakeholders.
On these lines, SPECS can support clients with the followings:
- Conduct External Assessments & Reviews
- Design and Develop Internal Quality Systems (Academic and Administrative).
- Develop institutional effective systems.
- Build and/or Support the Quality Assurance (QA) team to conduct the annual institutional effectiveness assessment reports
- Conduct benchmark studies with national and international universities