Governance in Higher Education
Higher Education governance is the way in which all universities are operated. Governing structures for higher education are highly differentiated throughout the world, but the different models nonetheless share a common heritage. One of the services SPECS can support universities with is to examine the current governance system model and develop for better effectiveness through:
- Review / Develop Governance Structures
- Develop Governance Blueprint and Charters
- Develop Governance Assessment Toolkits
- Assess Governance Effectiveness.
- Develop, Assess and Review Organizational Structure, and Job Descriptions.
- Induction of Governing Boards Members