Development of New Programs
The development of new academic program is never been an easy task to be taken by a college or university. This exercise usually includes amongst other tasks the academic and intellectual conceptualization, as well as the processes associated with the development, review and approval of formal new program proposals, as well as revisions to existing programs. SPECS can support institutions with all or part of these tasks. Our services in this aspect can include:
- Prepare the needs assessment reports and market demand surveys.
- Design the new program curriculum.
- Develop the proposals and follow up their submission to the regulatory bodies.
- Determine program requirements. (Laborites, human, and fiscal resources)
- Building the capacity of the program advisory board.